Monday, May 26, 2014

One Dollar Auction Week!

 "A Sunny Mix" 
6 x 6 inches, oil on canvas

Well, I've done it before, and I'll do it again. One dollar Auction Week! (Ooh, click that "before" link for a breath of autumn air. I felt a pleasant Fall chill looking back at those pieces. Must be some kind of mutant synesthesia.

Here's yesterday's offering, an old favorite that needs a new home. I've always really loved this painting - I think it was the first time I painted blueberries?!

 "Blueberries and Water"
8 x 8 inches, oil on canvas

This oil sketch kicked off the week, for those of you who weren't paying attention on Saturday. (I, too, like to ignore my inbox for days at a time, and always feel guilty about it). Having a father who is a musician, I feel this would be the perfect Father's Day gift, but perhaps the musician in your life is a son or a sister?

"The Little Violin"
9 x 5 inches, oil on Arches oil paper

1 comment:

Sue Marrazzo said...

NICE works...Good Luck!!!